CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Party Architect

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Products on the Way!!!

I recently went to the Atlanta's AmericasMart for the International Gift and Home Furnishing Market, and I was just blown away with all the new vendors and products that's going to be coming out. By far this was the best gift show ever attended, and I can't wait to start buying these incredible new products to share. I saw lots of ideas, trends, invitations, stationary, favors, gifts and the list goes on. This was a great start for me, because I'm trying to open my own favor, wedding and gift retail store. Here are a couple of vendors that caught my eye.


FairyDust







Upper Canada Soap







Elegant Gourmet



Mud Pie







More photos: I wish I can credited these vendors with these photos, but I got so many contacts It's hard remember!!



4 comments:

  1. I love the fairy dust. Very cute! Elegant gourmet is a great vendor, I use them all of the time for the lollipops on my candy buffets. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving that fairy dust! I love the colors they look great.

    Become a follower of my blog
    www.avalleyofhearts.blogspot.com

    Thanks
    Ms. T

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these are cute. I love these kinds of shows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun! i've always wanted to go to a gift show!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin