CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Party Architect

Saturday, September 5, 2009

DIY Ice cream Parlour



I'm such a big fan of DYI (Do It your Self). Its nothing like planning a party and you did everything yourself. This week is all about DIY incredible finds.

This first find should come to no surprise now, because I've seen it all around the blog world, but I'm absolutely amaze with this DIY Ice cream sundae bar. This Ice cream sundae concept from
Eat Drink Chic would be a great kick off for a bridal or baby shower and/or wedding

Click Here to get all your DIY ideas and download ables for your ice cream party!





























1 comment:

  1. I must have been under a rock because this is the first time I have seen this one. I love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin