CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Party Architect

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Dress

Now I need a Wedding Dress that intensifies my Glamorous image.

The Dress: I'm looking for the dress that complements my personality, very high fashion that is off-the shoulder and/or strapless, asymmetric in details with dropped waist extravagant silhouettes that accentuate every curve. And it would not hurt if it had Swarovski Crystals on it!


As the bride, everyone’s attention will be on you, so I want my guests to notice every single detail. So the dress has to stand out!

I ran across several wedding dresses that fit every category I'm looking for, these wedding dresses scream high fashion with a touch of elegance, drop waist silhouettes with such amazing detail.



1st photo image- Leave little to the imagination in this off-white two-piece gown that features a long-sleeved jeweled illusion bodice accented with Chantilly lace and finished with a tiered tulle and lace skirt. Pnina Tornai, photo courtesy of Brides.com; 2nd photo image- A sash of mesh organza and satin flowers falls asymmetrically along with the draping across this double-face satin gown. Junko Yoshioka photo courtesy from Brides.com; 3rd photo image Gown features sheer corset bodice, lace-up open back, Swarovski crystals, and detachable belt. Marina K Couture photo courtesy from The Knot.com; 4th photo image- Gown features ruched bodice with circular silk piping, hand-embroidered motifs, ruffle hem, and matching mantilla. Avíne Peruccí by St. Pucchi photo courtesy from The Knot.com



1st photo image - Gown features beading and embroidery.KITTYCHEN Couture,photo courtesy of The Knot.com; 2nd photo image- Gown features flowers and corset bodice.PninaTornai Exclusively for Kleinfeld photo courtesy of The Knot.com ;
3rd photo image- SILHOUETTE: Mermaid,NECKLINE: Strapless,WAIST: Dropped,TRAIN: Sweep;Pnina Tornai Exclusively for Kleinfeld photo courtesy from
The Knot.com; 4th photo image-SILHOUETTE: Mermaid,NECKLINE: Strapless,WAIST: Dropped,TRAIN: Court,DESCRIPTION: Dress features bubble train, Liancarlo photo courtesy from The Knot.com



Its absolutely impossible to pick one dress, from this fabulous selection of dresses I picked out. I wish I could wear them all!

2 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE the second dress in the second set of photos. They're all great, but I'm crazy about this one in particular. Just my two cents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must be so much fun shopping for wedding dresses and trying them on!!! Good luck on your search!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin