CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Party Architect

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Modern Table Top




This Modern 60's Table Top Design, will be a great idea for your next Baby Shower Or Bridal Shower event.


It's cute, fun, sophisticated and quite simple.






Designed by Courtney from Flush Designs, the theme was a modern mid century Paris feel with a 60"s twist featuring old records, vintage cameras and modern vases.




And best of all, the color scheme is my all-time party favorite palette; Pink, Black and White.




What a very fab and inspired event!

You can see more of this post from
Once Wed..

2 comments:

  1. I love this. This may just be perfect for a baby shower that I'm doing in July. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the coolest! I've been crusin' the blog world this morning for retirement party ideas. I'm lovin' this! -It might be the inspiration I needed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin